The beauty of hair is one of the most urgent topics for any woman. Radiance, smoothness, volume – these are the criteria that determine healthy and well-groomed hair. In a furious rhythm of life, we forget that hair care is not only the shampoos and balms bought in the store, a visit to fashionable beauty salons, but also extra food and careful care.
Effective solution – a mask for hair from milk
Active sunlight, substandard products, water with high chlorine content, drying with a hairdryer, curl, air temperature drops – minimum of factors harmful to the scalp and hair. How often do we think about hair care? Are we trying to find effective methods and means?
Given that the hair is located in the upper part of the skin, we can conclude that their condition is completely dependent on the health of the epidermis. A favorable effect on the skin has a lot of products that we used to see on our table or in the nature that surrounds us. The main thing is to choose the ones that will give the best result to you. One of these unique products, which has a multi-profile benefit for hair health, is milk and dairy products. The perfect solution – a mask of milk. They will help restore the weak and thin hair, refresh the damaged ends of the hair, nourish the scalp with useful substances that promote better hair growth and its perfect health. It is very important to choose for cosmetic procedures, namely homemade milk, since it was not subjected to chemical treatment, the percentage of fat is higher than that of the store. If there is still no possibility to use milk at home, choose a store with a high fat content, because we are going to give the skin and hair, maximum power and moisturizing, which is often lacking.
What is the secret of the effectiveness of masks for hair from milk
As you know, milk is a unique and easily accessible product. Do not puzzle over where to get it, and whether it will be useful. Since ancient times, the life-giving power of milk is known. What kind of milk, it is worth looking at? Cow, goat … it all depends on your preference. Perhaps, your choice will stop on dry or condensed milk with sugar. All these products are equally useful for scalp. Pay attention to the melted milk. The concentration of its fat content, due to evaporation, rises several times, which is very useful for nutrition and restoration of dry scalp and fragile hair.
Milk is a real elixir for health and hair care. More than two hundred useful substances contained in milk, will cope with problems perfectly. When using masks for hair from milk, it is important to monitor the temperature of the composition. It should not be too hot or cold. The most effective temperature – room or warm. The mask is applied to the scalp or to the hair (depending on the recipe). The head turns into a thin oilcloth (you can take a bag for food or food film), a cotton scarf or a woolen scarf (scarf) is tied on top. Create a greenhouse effect for this procedure is important. With this approach, the active ingredients that make up each recipe will work with maximum efficiency and benefit. Apply the mask before washing your head. You can leave it for a period of time from fifteen minutes to several hours. The bravest ladies like to walk with a mask on their heads and for ten hours. It all depends on your mood and prescriptions. The use of masks can be at intervals of 1-2 days, once a week, once or twice a month. Here it is necessary to look at the condition of the hair. One thing is clear – it’s impossible to spoil your hair with masks.
Simple and basic care for masks for hair from milk
Perhaps, to many of us, I want to put my hair in order, using a minimum of ingredients and time. The recipes described below will easily cope with this task.
1. Milk and salt – a simple composition that strengthens the roots of hair, contributing to rapid growth. Mix one hundred grams of milk with a teaspoon of salt. Heat the milk, add salt. The solution is rubbed into the roots of the head with light movements. This mask can not be wrapped. After five or ten minutes, you can remove it by flushing with warm water.
2. Milk and tea. These ingredients can be mixed in two ways. In the first – to make a teaspoon of tea two hundred milliliters, brought to the boil of milk. In the second – take a hundred milliliters of boiling water, make tea and add a hundred grams of milk to the resulting solution. Tea can be taken as black and green – the healing properties of tea have long been known. Cool the resulting solution. Rub it into the scalp, water their hair. Leave for 15-30 minutes. Wash off with warm water. The mask perfectly strengthens and vitaminizes the epidermis.
3. Milk jelly for roots and tips of hair. It is prepared very simply with the addition of three hundred grams of cold milk, a teaspoon of any starch (corn, potato). All this is heated on low heat, stirring constantly. It is brought to a boil. By the way, for this recipe can come and condensed or concentrated milk powder. It is important to dilute the mixture correctly. A nutritious kissel for the roots and tips of hair will help to cope with the fatness of the scalp and nourish the tips of life-giving composition.
Fat and dry – masks for hair from milk
Any hair mask is aimed at normalizing the metabolism in the scalp, strengthening hair follicles, removing excess fat from fatty hair and moisturizing the entire length of the hair. Let’s consider some useful recipes.
1. Apply fatty warm milk to the scalp and the entire length of the hair. Stir in a glass or plastic bowl one peeled banana. In mashed potatoes add two teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Stir well and apply to the scalp. The mask is held for 30 minutes, wrapped in oilcloth and a towel. Wash off with warm water and shampoo.
2. Mix the third part of a glass of milk, egg white, a teaspoon of aloe juice and cognac. Beat with a mixer or blender. We put on hair on all length. Leave the mask for 30-40 minutes. Wash off with water. The mask perfectly copes with excessive fat on the surface of the hair.
3. For one teaspoon of yeast and warm milk, mix until homogeneous pulp, add egg white. All good to shake. Apply to the scalp. Make a mask-wrap. Wait fifteen minutes. Remove the mask with warm water. Try not to use very hot water for the first rinse, as it “brews” the protein and it will be difficult to remove.
4. To give the hair splendor and volume, we make a mask of milk, honey and oatmeal. In two tablespoons of warm milk stir a teaspoon of honey and the same amount of oatmeal. The resulting gruel should be applied to the skin. Wrap for 30 minutes. Wash off with shampoo.
1. Excellent nourishes and moisturizes the scalp mask with yolk, milk and butter. Depending on the length of the hair, take warm milk (100 grams), one yolk and a few drops of any vegetable oil. Apply the mixture on the head. Rinse with warm water.
2. In the previous mask, you can add other ingredients. From this it will become more nutritious. Milk (100 grams), colorless henna (two tablespoons), honey (1 tablespoon), a teaspoon of burdock oil, one yolk. All mixed, let’s brew for ten minutes, add the pulp of black bread. You can break the whole mixture with a blender. Apply generously to the skin and hair. Enough thirty minutes for the active work of the mask, but you can leave longer.
3. In order for the scalp to receive additional beneficial substances, try a mask based on sour milk and egg yolk. Yolk can be not only from a chicken egg. Both ingredients are well stirred and applied to the head with light massaging movements. The mask can be left for thirty or more minutes. Rinse with warm water.
In masks for hair from milk, the secret of lamination and clarification
Recently, more and more women pay attention to effective and effective procedure of hair protection – lamination. To make this procedure with the help of milk is quite simple. Hair will get extra shine, become more voluminous and obedient. This treatment is suitable for hair after staining. He perfectly fights with the tips of the tips.
For short and medium length hair will be enough for one tablespoon of gelatin, liquid honey and two tablespoons of milk. Bring the milk to a hot state and pour it with gelatin. Leave to swell for 15-20 minutes. Add a spoonful of liquid honey and mix everything thoroughly. Apply the composition to clean, pre-washed, slightly damp hair. Cover the head with oilcloth or put on a shower cap. Wrap up with a towel. You can enhance the effect by using the warm air of the hair dryer. Keep the mask on your hair for one hour. Then wash everything off. A similar procedure can be done once a week. For long hair, the proportion can be doubled.
Lighten and refresh your hair with a solution of milk and chamomile. Fresh or dried flowers (one glass) pour two glasses of milk or milk + water (one glass). In this case, the milk can be low-fat. We bring the composition on a steam bath to a high temperature for ten minutes. You can use a thermos, fill the chamomile and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Then strain the liquid. Cool it down. We water the hair with the mixture after washing. The procedure is repeated three times a week. Hair brightens significantly and will get a healthy shine.
The presented recipes are very simple and useful. Try them. You will definitely see the result on your hair, and get a lot of compliments to your address.