Probably everyone remembers the taste of homemade crispy wafers that our mothers prepared for us. And with condensed milk this delicacy became even more delicious.
- 1 Wafers with condensed milk – basic principles of cooking
- 2 Recipe 1. Waffles with condensed milk
- 3 Recipe 2. Waffles with condensed milk and peanuts
- 4 Recipe 3. Banana wafers with condensed milk and grated chocolate
- 5 Recipe 4. Coconut wafers with condensed milk
- 6 Recipe 5. Curd wafers with condensed milk
- 7 Recipe 6. Waffles with condensed milk boiled in chocolate glaze
- 8 Recipe 7. Brussels waffles with condensed milk
- 9 Wafers with condensed milk – tips and tricks
Wafers with condensed milk – basic principles of cooking
Prepare waffles at home is simple enough. It is enough to have a simple device – electric wafer. But even if you do not have it, do not despair, waffles can be made in the oven using a special silicone mold, or fry them in a grill pan.
Waffles can be served by watering them with condensed milk, or folding a thin wafer into a tube so that there is hollow space inside and stuffing.
The recipes of the test for waffles are great. To make the delicacy turn out to be a rich golden hue, more sugar is added to the dough, and margarine and milk make them crunchy.
It is better to make a stuffing from condensed milk with butter, as the wafers from the liquid soak and become not appetizing.
In the filling, you can add grinded walnuts, peanuts or almonds. The boiled condensed milk itself is thick enough, so you can use it yourself.
Fold the waffles warm. The cooled wafers will break down.
Recipe 1. Waffles with condensed milk
stack. small sugar;
a pack of sink oil;
stack. wheat flour;
five chicken eggs.
bundle of plums. oil;
400 g of condensed milk.
1. Put the creamy butter in a small saucepan and send it to a weak fire. We wait until the butter melts and cool.
2. In a separate bowl, stir the egg whisk, pour ghee, add sugar and flour. We knead the dough, the consistency is like a pancake.
3. Warm up the waffle iron. Spread on the bottom of the dough with a spoon. We lower the top part and fry the wafers until red.
4. We turn off the wafer with a tube so that it remains hollow inside. So we bake the waffles until the dough runs out.
5. Butter for cream is taken out in advance from the refrigerator. When it becomes soft, pour condensed milk to it and whisk until smooth, dense mass is obtained. We maintain the finished cream for an hour in the refrigerator.
6. Fill the confectionery syringe with cream and fill the wafer tubules with cream on both sides. Leave the wafers for six hours so that they are properly soaked.
Recipe 2. Waffles with condensed milk and peanuts
300 g of sink. oil;
200 g of white sugar;
150 g of peanuts;
two large eggs;
500 g condensed milk;
half a kilogram of flour;
450 ml of boiled water;
10 g of vanilla sugar;
half a lemon.
1. Remove the oil from the refrigerator and leave it to become soft. We pour out sugar to it and grate it. We drive in the egg and continue to grind until uniform. With half a lemon peel the peel with a sharp knife or the smallest grater. We send the zest into the dough, here we add vanilla sugar and soda. Stirring, we enter the sifted flour and mix the dough.
2. Gradually pouring in water, stir the dough, adjusting its density. It should be a mixture, the consistency of thick sour cream.
3. Electrofilter warm up. We put a spoonful of dough in the center, press it with the upper part and bake it to a golden hue. We remove the finished waffle and turn into a tube.
4. Peanut pour into a frying pan and dry it. Turn off the heat and cool. We rub nuts with the palms to remove the husks. We place peanuts in the bowl of the blender and grind it not too finely. We connect it with boiled condensed milk and mix it.
5. We place the filling in the confectioner’s bag and fill the wafer tubules on both sides.
Recipe 3. Banana wafers with condensed milk and grated chocolate
wheat flour – 200 g;
oil drain. – 30 g;
milk – 220 ml;
white sugar – 80 g;
one and a half bananas;
two large eggs;
soda – on the tip of the knife;
baking powder – 5 g;
1. Remove the peel from the banana. We cut it into slices, put it in a deep bowl and knead it with a fork until it mashed.
2. Wheat flour sifted twice. Add the remaining dry ingredients to it and mix.
3. Separate the yolks from the yolks. In the latter we add milk and a mashed banana. Stir until homogeneous. Pour the milk and banana mixture into the flour and knead the dough.
4. Melt the butter, cool and pour into the dough. Mix again.
5. Mix the whites with a mixer in a thick foam and carefully put into the dough. Stirring.
6. Waffle iron is heated, lightly greased with butter. Spread the dough into the center of the spoon, cover with the top part and bake the waffles until red.
7. We put the finished wafers on a plate, sprinkled with condensed milk and pritrushivaem chocolate chips.
Recipe 4. Coconut wafers with condensed milk
half a can of coconut milk;
5 g of baking powder;
¼ pack of oil draining;
two chicken eggs;
150 g of wheat flour;
100 g of coconut chips.
1. Pour coconut milk into a deep container. We drive eggs to it. The butter is melted in a water bath, cooled and poured into milk. Here we add a few drops of raspberry essence. Whisk all the whisk until smooth.
2. In a separate cup, mix the flour with coconut chips, baking powder and granulated sugar.
3. Dry mixture is gradually added to the egg-milk mixture and kneaded dense, but flowing dough. Leave him to insist for ten minutes.
4. Preheat the electric waffle iron. Spread a small amount of dough on the surface and cover with the top of the device. Bake until golden brown. We put the finished wafers on a grate.
5. Condense the condensed milk with coconut shavings and water the finished wafers.
Recipe 5. Curd wafers with condensed milk
cottage cheese – 200 g;
vanillin – pinch;
eggs – two pieces;
salt – 2 g;
granulated sugar – 50 g;
baking powder – 5 g;
flour – 90 g.
1. Cottage cheese we grate through a sieve, that the consistence of the test has turned out gentle and homogeneous. We add eggs, sugar, vanillin and salt to it. Razirayem spoon until a homogeneous mass.
2. We sift into the curd mixture flour with baking powder and mix.
3. Warm up the electric wafer. Lubricate the reflined surface with oil, spread the dough and evenly distribute it over the entire surface. The dough layer should not exceed half a centimeter.
4. Cover the dough with the top of the appliance and bake for ten minutes until they turn bright golden. Spread on a plate, let’s cool it. Sprinkle the water thickly with condensed milk and sprinkle with fresh berries of raspberries, strawberries or currants.
Recipe 6. Waffles with condensed milk boiled in chocolate glaze
a packet of margarine;
stack. wheat flour;
five large eggs;
stack. of granulated sugar.
20 g melted butter;
50 ml of boiled water;
150 g of cocoa powder and powdered sugar;
boiled condensed milk.
1. We rub the eggs with sugar white. Add the flour and pour in the melted margarine. We knead the dough, the consistency is slightly thicker than on the fritters.
2. Waffle iron warm up well. Lubricate the surface with oil and spread a small amount of dough. Cover the top of the appliance, lightly brew and bake until red.
3. Remove the ready waffle on the board. On the edge we put a spoonful of boiled condensed milk and turn into a tube. We continue by the same principle to bake other wafers.
4. In the bowl, pour in water, sift the powdered sugar into it and put cocoa powder in it. Cook on low heat, continuously mixing. As soon as the mixture begins to boil, pour melted butter.
5. We dip both sides of the tubes in the glaze and lay them on the dish. Sprinkle with sugar powder.
Recipe 7. Brussels waffles with condensed milk
one and a half to two stacks. sifted flour;
one and a half stack. light beer;
5 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice;
90 ml of vegetable oil;
small chocolate bar;
60 g of orange or lemon zest;
5 g of vanillin.
1. Connect all dry ingredients in a separate container and mix.
2. Separately mix the vegetable oil, egg, lemon juice and light beer. Shake until uniform.
3. Connect both mixtures and knead the homogenous dough without lumps.
4. Bake waffles until red.
5. Break the chocolate bar and melt it in a water bath. Connect with the condensed milk and pour the resulting mixture of finished wafers.
Wafers with condensed milk – tips and tricks
Before you spread the dough, warm the electric wafer well.
Do not put too much dough, otherwise it will start to get out and burn.
Fold the waffles only warm, otherwise they will start to break.
For flavor, you can add vanilla essence, citrus juice or any other flavor to the dough.