Pumpkin is one of the most useful vegetables that grow in our kitchen gardens.
Basically, they grow quite impressive size. After the vegetable is cut, it is stored not for long. Alternatively, you can make juice from it so that nothing is lost.
- 1 Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker – the basic principles of cooking
- 2 Recipe 1. Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker without sugar
- 3 Recipe 2. Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker with orange
- 4 Cooking method
- 5 Recipe 3. Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker with apples
- 6 Recipe 4. Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker with carrots
- 7 Recipe 5. Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker with gooseberry
- 8 Recipe 6. Pumpkin juice from a pumpkin with red currants
- 9 Recipe 7. Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker with Japanese quince
- 10 Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker – tips and tricks
Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker – the basic principles of cooking
It is not difficult to cook pumpkin juice, especially in a juice cooker. In it, the juice is not just brewed, but also sterilized immediately, which eliminates the long and tedious boiling of the cans in the water.
Pumpkin juice is of two kinds – with and without pulp. With the help of sokovarki it is fashionable to cook both these kinds. So, you need a pumpkin and sugar. The amount of the latter is determined according to taste, depending on the sweetness of the vegetable. If the pumpkin is very sweet, you can do without sugar at all.
First, prepare a pumpkin. It is washed, peeled and peeled. Pulp cut into small pieces. In the lower saucepan the juice is poured into the water. On top of the rest of the device. Pumpkin pieces are placed in the upper sieve and the lid of the sovochark is closed.
The device is put on fire. Prepare a large container, where the ready juice will flow.
If you prepare juice without pulp, then after it stops coming from the tube, pour sugar into it. To make a juice with the pulp, the lid is opened and the softened pumpkin is stirred.
The resulting juice with sugar is put on the stove and heated, but not boiled. As soon as the first bubbles appear, it is bottled in sterile bottles or jars. The capacity is clogged with lids, turned over and left to cool, covered with a coverlet.
Recipe 1. Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker without sugar
pulp of pumpkin.
1. In the bottom pot, pour in the drinking water so that its level reaches the upper mark. Put it on the fire.
2. Now install in the lower saucepan the device for collecting the juice. Put a sieve in it.
3. Wash the pumpkin, peel and remove the fibers with seeds. Cut the vegetable’s flesh with not too small pieces.
4. Put the sliced pumpkin in a strainer. Cover tightly with a lid and leave to steam on medium heat.
5. Prepare glass bottles or jars. Wash them, sterilize and dry. Substitute the container under the hose and collect the juice in it. Immediately tighten it tightly with a special key or screw it tightly with covers. Turn over, cover with a coverlet and let cool for a day.
Recipe 2. Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker with orange
pumpkin – kilogram;
sugar – 100 g;
lemon juice – 3 ml;
1. Peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds with fibers. Cut the flesh of the vegetable with medium-sized slices.
2. Peel the orange with boiling water, peel and peel into slices. Remove the thin peel and white fibers.
3. Put the bottom saucepan of the pressure cooker on the fire, pour water into it to the mark. Top up the devices for collecting juice. Put a sieve in it. Put on it slices of pumpkin and slices of oranges. Close the lid tightly.
4. Prepare a deep container, which will drain the finished juice. It can be an enamel bowl or pan.
5. When the juice from the tube stops flowing into the pan. Add lemon juice and sugar to it. Put on a moderate fire. Cook, stirring, until the appearance of the first bubbles.
6. Spread hot juice on sterile dry bottles and jars. Hermetically clog the glass containers, turn them over and cover them with a blanket. Soak the day until it cools down completely.
Recipe 3. Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker with apples
two and a half kilograms of pumpkin;
one and a half kilograms of apples.
1. In the lower saucepan saucepan pour in water, so that its level reaches the upper mark.
2. Clean the pumpkin from the peel, remove the fibers and seeds. Flesh cut into small pieces. We spread it into the grid of the sokovarki.
3. My apples, we cut out the seed boxes and cut them in the same way as the pumpkin. We send apples after the pumpkin.
4. Put the pot of water on the fire. When the water in it boils, install the device to collect the juice. The hose must be closed. In the tank we put a grid with pumpkin and apples. Tightly close the sovochark with a lid and cook the juice for about an hour on a moderate fire.
5. Under the hose we substitute the pan and open the tap. We merge the juice. Open the lid, and lightly apples with pumpkin.
6. Add sugar to the juice and put the saucepan on the fire. Cook, stirring, until the first signs of boiling. Hot juice is dispensed on sterile dry glass containers and immediately sealed.
Recipe 4. Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker with carrots
pulp of pumpkin – kilogram;
sugar – 150 g;
citric acid – 10 g;
carrots – a half a kilogram;
purified water – liter.
1. Peel the pumpkin and carrot. Wash. Remove the seeds and fibers from the pumpkin. Slice the vegetables in small slices.
2. Pour the purified water into the special compartment of the juice cooker. From above, install the part of the device into which the juice will be collected. Put a sieve and put into it pieces of vegetables.
3. Close the lid tightly and send the frying pan to the fire. Place a deep clean pan under the hose. After about forty minutes, open the tap. When all the juice is in the pan, add citric acid and sugar to it.
4. Put a saucepan on the fire. As soon as the first signs of boiling appear, remove the juice from the fire and immediately dispense it on dry sterile glass containers. Hermetically roll, turn over and cool, covering with a coverlet.
Recipe 5. Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker with gooseberry
800 g of pulp pulp;
honey – 300 g;
berries of gooseberries – 800 g.
1. Gooseberries wash, cut off the tails and pierce each berry in several places with a needle.
2. Pumpkin peel, remove seeds and fibers. Cut the flesh of the vegetable into small slices. Berries and pieces of vegetable put in a sieve sokovarki.
3. Pour the water to the top mark in the bottom pan. Top of the unit to collect juice. In it put a sieve with vegetables and berries. Tightly close the sovochark with a lid and put on a moderate fire.
4. After forty minutes under the hose place a clean pan and open the tap. Open the lid and pick berries with vegetables. When the juice stops coming from the hose, add honey to the pan, mix and put on a moderate fire.
5. Boil the juice until the first bubbles appear on the surface. Immediately pour on glass sterile bottles and tightly tighten them with lids.
Recipe 6. Pumpkin juice from a pumpkin with red currants
pulp of pumpkin;
1. Put the currant on the sieve and rinse under the tap. Remove the berries from the twigs and place them in a sieve of juice.
2. Wash the washed pumpkin with large slices and remove the seeds with fibers. Then peel. Cut the pulp into small pieces. Send the pumpkin in a sieve of juice.
3. Pour the water to the top mark in the bottom pan. Put it on the fire. When water is boiling, install a juice collection device. From above put a sieve with berries and a pumpkin. Close the lid tightly. The tap of the hose from which the juice will flow should be closed.
4. After forty minutes, open the lid and gently squeeze the contents of the screen. Place clean sterile jars under the hose. Once they are filled, immediately tighten them tightly, turn them over and cover them with a warm blanket. Leave for a day until completely cooled.
Recipe 7. Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker with Japanese quince
three kilograms of pumpkin;
half a kilogram of Japanese pumpkin.
1. Pumpkin and Japanese quince peel. Remove the pumpkin seeds with fibers. Cut the quince into four parts and cut out the seed boxes. Slice the flesh of quince and pumpkin in small slices.
2. Pour the drinking water into the bottom pan to the top mark. Put it on the fire. When the water starts to boil, place in a saucepan the device for collecting the juice. In it, place a sieve with pieces of fruit and vegetables.
3. Close the lid tightly and cook over medium heat. After about an hour, place a dry sterile can under the hose and open the tap. As soon as the can is filled with juice, tighten it tightly, turn it over and let it cool, covering it with a veil. Fill the jars until the juice stops coming from the hose.
Pumpkin juice in a juice cooker – tips and tricks
To get the juice with the pulp, after about forty minutes, open the lid of the frying pan and remember the contents of the sieve with a spoon.
Instead of sugar, you can use honey.
If you cook the juice without sugar, you can immediately drain it into sterile jars and roll up.
Juice with sugar or honey should be heated to the first signs of boiling.
For juice it is better to take a sweet muscat gourd.