Puff cakes come with different fillings, but for some reason the love is shared by cheese. This product is ideally suited for dry-baked dough, combined with a wide variety of ingredients, allows you to get amazing pastries.
- 1 Puff pastry with cheese – general principles of cooking
- 2 How to make pies with cheese
- 3 Puff pastry with cheese in the oven
- 4 Puff pastry with cheese and ham
- 5 Puff pastry with cheese, egg and onion
- 6 Puff pastry with cheese and cottage cheese
- 7 Puff pastry with cheese and spinach
- 8 Puff pastry with cheese and tomato
- 9 Puff pastry with cheese and chicken
- 10 Puff pastry with cheese “Double”
- 11 Puff pastry with cheese – useful tips and tricks
Puff pastry with cheese – general principles of cooking
For pies, you can take puff pastry yeast or yeast. Actually, it’s easy to choose. Take something that is more to your taste. Cheese for pies is also used different, depending on personal preferences and opportunities. The product can be used alone or with the addition of other ingredients.
How to make pies with cheese
Since the dough puff is sufficiently dry, it is desirable to wet the edges before gluing. Use water, milk or egg.
Which you can make pies:
• Triangular. The stratum is cut into squares.
• Square. The dough is cut with rectangles or two squares are placed on top of each other.
• Rectangular. The stratum is cut with squares or rectangles.
• Envelopes. The dough is cut into squares.
Bake cheese cakes from puff pastry in the oven. The optimum temperature is 200-210 ° C. Time depends on the type of filling. Since the finished ingredients are mainly used, it rarely exceeds twenty minutes.
Puff pastry with cheese in the oven
Recipe for the simplest puff pastry with cheese, which can be. We take a pack of dough in the store, a piece of any cheese and go to the kitchen!
• 500 grams of dough;
• 200-250 g of cheese;
• 1 egg;
• greens, oil.
1. Let the dough be thawed on the tar while the filling is being prepared.
2. Rub the cheese large. To taste we add greens, it is possible to grind a slice of garlic or at all to put nothing more.
3. The dough should be rolled up to three millimeters.
4. Cut into rectangles. The size of the pies will be half as much. We make such pieces as we want.
5. Whisk the egg, smear the edge of the rectangle with a brush, put half the stuffing from the grated cheese.
6. Cover the free side and tear the edges together. Since they are oiled with eggs, they should stick together without problems.
7. Transfer the patties to the baking sheet.
8. Before baking on top with a testicle.
9. We send to the oven. Bake up a delicious crust.
Puff pastry with cheese and ham
This is a very famous recipe for puffs with cheese and ham. Patties are also prepared simply, but they turn out insanely delicious, hearty and fragrant. The quantity of all products is arbitrary.
• dough flaky;
• Egg or water.
1. We leave the dough warm. After thawing, we roll it out a bit and cut it with rectangles too.
2. Ham and cheese should be cut with plates, slightly less than half (approximately one centimeter on each side) of the rectangle from the dough.
3. Put a piece of cheese on the plate, then a piece of ham.
4. Lubricate the edges with an egg or simply soften with water.
5. We make pies, move them to the baking sheet. We lubricate the egg at will.
6. They bake only 10-15 minutes. Longer it is not necessary. Since the filling is ready, we look at the test.
Puff pastry with cheese, egg and onion
A variation of summer patties with cheese, in which minced green onion is also added. To increase the amount of filling and dilution of taste, you will also need a couple of boiled eggs.
• dough puff 0,4 kg;
• 2 eggs;
• 150 g of cheese;
• 1 bunch of onions;
• 1 raw egg.
1. First you need to cut the onions. We do this on the dock in the usual way.
2. Then add a pinch of salt, you can immediately and pepper. Mnem greens hands to remove the volume.
3. Cut two boiled eggs in cubes, place in bowl to onions.
4. Rub large cheese, also add to them. Stirring. If you want to make a stuffing juicier, you can throw a spoonful of mayonnaise or sour cream.
5. Roll the dough sheet, cut into squares.
6. We spread out the stuffing, fold each square in half. You can make patties triangular, folding together the opposite corners.
7. Lubricate the puffs, laid out on a baking sheet, with the egg on top.
8. We put in the preheated oven, we bring it to readiness.
Puff pastry with cheese and cottage cheese
A variant of an amazing cheese filling for puff pastries. Molding products can be of absolutely any shape, but they must be closed. The test will take about half a kilogram.
• 0.2 kg of cheese;
• 0.2 kg of cottage cheese;
• 1 egg;
• 3-4 sprigs of dill;
• salt pepper;
• 500 grams of dough.
1. We rub cottage cheese. It is better to take a product with a fat content of not less than 9%.
2. Add to the curd raw egg and sour cream, do not immediately salt, especially if cheese is used salty. Stir cottage cheese with additives.
3. Now you can chop the dill and also pour out to the cottage cheese.
4. At the end we rub the cheese, shift it into the curds. Stir together, we’ll try.
5. Get the dough, which should by this time be thawed. Roll out, cut the desired pieces, we make cakes of the desired shape.
6. Transfer to a greased sheet, bake for 12 minutes. Put the temperature at 200 degrees.
Puff pastry with cheese and spinach
Spinach makes such stuffing in pies made of puff pastry with cheese very juicy. To make mincemeat tasty, it must be properly prepared.
• 500 grams of dough;
• 2 bunches of spinach;
• 150 g of cheese;
• 2 onions;
• vegetable oil, creamy;
1. Cut the small cubes of the onion head. Fry in oil for about three minutes.
2. Spinach need to be sorted, cut and also sent to a bow. Passer for a couple of minutes, stir, turn off. Let this part of the filling cool down for now.
3. Cheese is rubbed or cut into cubes. In these pies you can use brine, fused or hard cheese.
4. Mix the cheese with spinach, put the seasonings: pepper fragrant, black, garlic, you can add dill. Solim.
5. Roll out the dough. Sharp knife on the squares.
6. Spread between all the stuffing.
7. Bond the edges, bake in the oven until cooked. Ready pies with spinach can be topped with butter.
Puff pastry with cheese and tomato
A variant of very juicy pies, for which you need to take a solid tomato. You can use a slightly immature fruit.
• 1 packet of dough;
• 200 g of cheese;
• 1-2 tomatoes;
• 1 egg;
2-3 cloves of garlic;
• 1 bunch of dill.
1. Start with garlic. We clean the teeth, cut it. Add to it the chopped dill. You can prepare such puffs and with parsley. Stirring.
2. We cut cheese into regular plates, do not do thick pieces.
3. We strip the tomatoes with thin circles. If the vegetable is dense, it will be easy to do.
4. Cut the layered layer of dough into squares. Its thickness should not exceed three millimeters. If necessary, then roll.
5. Spread out pieces of cheese.
6. We put tomato mugs on them. If the tomatoes are small, then you can put two pieces. If tomatoes are large, then cut the circle in half.
7. Sprinkle the tomato with a fragrant mixture of garlic and dill.
8. We protect the edges of the pies, poison the bake.
Puff pastry with cheese and chicken
In general, you can cook these patties with a raw chicken. But it is better to pre-fry the fillets in order to shorten the baking time, do not over-dry the dough.
• 300 g of chicken fillet;
• 180 g of cheese;
• 1 onion;
• Ground pepper, salt;
• the egg;
• dough puff any (0,7 kg).
1. Pour the oil into a frying pan, enough three spoons. Put it on the fire.
2. While it is warming up, peel the onions and crumble into cubes. Transfer to a pan, fry two minutes.
3. During this time, cut the chicken into cubes and fry for another ten minutes.
4. Season the filling with salt and pepper, turn off.
5. Cheese should be rubbed or cut into cubes.
6. We connect the cooled chicken with cheese, stir.
7. If desired, you can add greenery, fresh tomato, garlic, Bulgarian pepper in this filling.
8. We take the dough, roll it out and make pies. We look at the very beginning of the article.
9. Lubricate with egg, set to bake. Since the chicken is fried, it is enough to hold the products in the oven for a quarter of an hour.
Puff pastry with cheese “Double”
Option of pies with double cheese, which have just an amazing crust. For the filling you can take any cheese. For powdering, suluguni, parmesan is best.
• 500 grams of dough;
• 250 g of cheese in the filling;
• 50 g of cheese for sprinkling;
• 1 bunch of dill;
• 1 tablespoon of sour cream;
• 1 egg.
1. Rub cheese for filling with large shavings.
2. Add to it the cut dill, throw a spoonful of sour cream and stir.
3. Cheese for sprinkling should be grinded with fine shavings.
4. In the egg, add a teaspoon of milk, whisk.
5. Roll out the layer of puff pastry. We cut them into pieces. To mold such patties better squares or rectangles. Triangles are not so easy to sprinkle.
6. Lubricate the edges of the pieces with an egg, lay out the filling with dill, and form pies.
7. Transfer to the baking sheet.
8. Top with egg and sprinkle with second cheese, which was finely chopped.
9. Put the baking tray in the oven. Bake until the top cheese is browned to a beautiful crust.
Puff pastry with cheese – useful tips and tricks
• The filling from the cheese will not crumble and will lie more easily in the patty if you add a spoonful of sour cream to it. You can also use cream, mayonnaise, any ready-made sauce.
• Insufficient cheese for patties? Dilute the filling with cottage cheese. Good increase in weight, have a relatively neutral taste of chicken eggs. If the yolk is embarrassing, then you can put only boiled squirrels.
• Puff cakes can not only be baked, but also fried in a frying pan in hot oil.
• There is no time to mold pies? Make one big pie. Pour the filling between two pieces of dough, from above pierce holes and send to the stove.