Pleasure yourself and your loved ones with a juicy pork chop with tomato and cheese.
Chops are the best addition to dinner or dinner.
Pork meat fits well with any side dish, and also fits well with a salad of fresh vegetables.
- 1 General principles of preparation of pork chops with tomato and cheese
- 2 Pork chop with tomato and cheese “Classic”
- 3 Pork chop with tomato and cheese “Onion field”
- 4 Pork chop with tomato and cheese “Mushroom Glade”
- 5 Pork chop with tomato and cheese “Gentle”
- 6 Pork chop with tomato and cheese “In Korean”
- 7 Pork chop with tomato and cheese «Russian field»
- 8 Pork chop with tomato and cheese – tips and tips
General principles of preparation of pork chops with tomato and cheese
Before cooking, the meat should be well defrosted, otherwise it will tear to pieces when tapped. To beat it is necessary not strongly, as at a frying all juice will flow out, and the pork will be dry. Use food film, this will help the kitchen stay clean.
To any of the presented recipes, you can add dill or parsley, as well as mushrooms, pre-fried in a frying pan. To ensure that the meat is not too dry, it should be baked in the oven, no more than 10-12 minutes. Before placing the pork in the oven, it is fried on both sides in a heavily heated frying pan, so it will quickly turn rosy, and all the juice will remain inside.
Pork chop with tomato and cheese “Classic”
• 600 grams of pork loin
• Eggs – 2 pieces
• 100 grams of flour
• 2 tomatoes, medium size
• 150 grams of cheese
• 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil
• greens to taste
1. Cut the pork into pieces, not more than 2 cm in thickness.
2. We put the pork in a bag or film and beat the meat with a hammer without teeth.
3. Pour the flour into a flat plate, and in a deep bowl, beat the eggs. We roll the meat in flour, dip it into the beaten eggs.
4. Cook over medium heat for no more than 2 minutes.
5. Lay out the form in layers, first put the greens, and on top of the tomatoes and grated cheese. It is important, before greens salt and pepper chop from pork.
6. Bake in the oven for no more than 12 minutes.
Pork chop with tomato and cheese “Onion field”
• 350 grams of pork
• 3 tomatoes
• 3 onions
• 300 grams of hard cheese
• 4 cloves of garlic
• 3 sprigs of parsley
• salt, pepper to taste
• 300 grams of mayonnaise
• 100 grams of vegetable oil
1. Cut meat into pieces 6 mm thick. Before you begin to beat the meat, you need to dry the pieces with a paper towel.
2. If you beat hard, the film may burst, so it should be wrapped in two layers, or use the usual package.
3. On a baking tray, lay out the finished pieces, pepper and salt.
4. Peel the onion from the skin and thinly cut into semicircles. It will be very tasty if you mix onions with mayonnaise and add freshly-made garlic. Evenly distribute this mixture to each pig piece. If the time is short, you can just add a little mayonnaise over the onion.
5. On the laid onion, put a tomato cut into slices, about 6 mm thick. They need salt and pepper.
6. Wash the greens thoroughly and dry them.
7. Finely chopped parsley spread on a tomato and grease with mayonnaise. The layer should be very thin.
8. The final layer will be grated cheese.
9. Bake for 40 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees. Before you submit to the table, let it brew for 15 minutes.
Pork chop with tomato and cheese “Mushroom Glade”
Pork dishes are very tasty, especially if you take the neck part, and if you add ingredients such as tomato, cheese and mushrooms, it will acquire a new delicious taste.
• 600 grams of pork, preferably neck
• 400 grams of champignons
• 2 eggs
• 2 onions
• 2 tomatoes
• 7 cloves of garlic
• 5-6 tbsp. spoons of flour
• 5 tbsp. spoons of mayonnaise
• 5 tbsp. tablespoons oil
• 300 grams of cheese
• Fragrant pepper
1. Onions, cut into half-rings, fry in a heated frying pan until golden.
2. Rinse the mushrooms under running water and cut into small pieces. Add them to the onion and fry until cooked.
3. While mushrooms are fried in a frying pan, you need to prepare the meat. Wash thoroughly and dry. Cut only across the fibers. The thickness is not more than 7 mm. It is necessary to beat off a kitchen hammer.
4. Make a mixture of garlic, pepper and salt. Everything is mixed and smeared every beaten piece of meat from two sides. Garlic is desirable to squeeze or grate.
5. A mixture is also made in a bowl of eggs, mayonnaise and salt.
6. Prepare flour in a plate.
7. At this stage, you need to fry the chops, using that frying pan where the mushrooms with onions were fried, if they are ready, then they can be placed in a sieve to oil the glass. If they have not yet been fried, then be sure to wait for complete readiness.
8. Pork chop originally roll in flour, and then in a mixture of eggs, and zharte until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
9. Each piece is smeared with mayonnaise and fried mushrooms with onions, also tomatoes and cheese cut with marrows are laid on it. Cover with a lid for 5-7 minutes.
10. The prepared dish is decorated with greenery.
Pork chop with tomato and cheese “Gentle”
In this recipe, a delicate taste will add sour cream, instead of the usual mayonnaise.
• 700 grams of pork, preferably fillets
• 150 grams of sour cream
• 2 eggs
• 2 onions
• 2 tomatoes
• 150 grams of cheese
• Oil for lubrication
1. Before you start cooking, you need to turn on the oven to warm up.
2. Meat that has just been pulled from the freezer should be completely thawed, otherwise it will break when tapped.
3. Cut the fillet finely and cut off on both sides with a special hammer, immediately pepper and add salt.
Mix the mixer with sour cream and eggs, adding salt. Sour cream is suitable for any, the more the percentage of fat, the better.
5. Chop the onion very finely.
6. Wash the tomato thoroughly and cut into thin rings.
7. Grate cheese on grater.
8. Once all the ingredients are ready, you can start cooking meat. On the baking sheet lay pieces of chop pork, lay out so that there is no space between them, sprinkle finely chopped onions and circles of tomatoes.
9. Pour a portion of the mixture of sour cream and eggs over tomatoes.
10. Sprinkle with cheese and pour the remaining mixture.
11. In a preheated oven, the dish is cooked for about 30 minutes.
Pork chop with tomato and cheese “In Korean”
To give the dish a piquant taste, often use a variety of seasonings, if properly combined, you will get a very appetizing pork chop with tomato and cheese.
• 330 grams of pork, preferably pork tenderloin
• 3 tomatoes
• 2 onions
• 110 grams of hard cheese
• 100 grams of sunflower oil
• Mayonnaise 4 tsp.
• Ketchup 4 teaspoons
• Mustard 1 teaspoon
• Thyme – 0.5 tsp.
• Coriander – 0.3 tsp.
• Paprika – 0.3 tsp. Spoons
• Kari – 0.3 teaspoons
• Black pepper – 0.3 tsp.
• Red pepper – 0.3 tsp.
• Salt to taste
1. It is very convenient to cook a chop from a pork tenderloin. It must be washed, dried and cut into pieces 2 cm. Using a hammer, it is good to beat off meat.
2. Ground coriander, paprika powder, dried thyme, curry, red pepper and black mix in a separate bowl.
3. Cook the mixture with the prepared mixture and leave for half an hour.
4. While meat is marinated, cut onions and tomatoes.
5. Lubricate the oil with a mold, where you will bake and put the meat there, which has already been soaked in spices.
6. Mix the three ingredients: mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup.
7. This mixture will be the first layer, which is smeared with pork.
8. Place the onion and tomato rings on top.
9. Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 200 degrees 45 minutes.
Pork chop with tomato and cheese «Russian field»
Pork chops baked in the oven are not only appetizing, but also useful, and thanks to additional ingredients, they become even more nutritious. This dish is suitable for both lunch and dinner with family or friends. The difference between this recipe and the others is that pork chops with tomato and cheese are baked together with potatoes and onions, which will give a satiety to the dish and will serve as a garnish.
• 270 grams of pork without pits
• 1 PC. Luke
• 3 medium-sized potatoes
• a pinch of salt
• ground black pepper
Ingredients for a fragrant bread crust:
• 200 grams of white
• 150 grams of butter
• 200 grams of hard cheese
• 3 cloves garlic
1. Pork meat cut into plates, so that the fibers are crosswise.
2. The oil needs a hard enough to be easily grated, for this purpose, remove it in the freezer beforehand.
3. Put the pieces of meat in a pouch or film and discourage.
4. Before you spread the meat into a baking dish, season and pepper.
5. Gently lay the pork tightly together in a greased shape.
6. On top of the meat put onions, cut into half rings.
7. To make bread crumb, you need to get all the pulp from the loaf, use a fork for accuracy.
8. Cheese, garlic and butter grate and mix with crumbs.
9. Wash and peel the potatoes.
10. To cut it is necessary in circles on 4-5 mm.
11. Salt, pepper the potatoes and put them on the top of the onion.
12. Bread crumb will be the final layer in this dish.
13. Bake for 40 minutes.
Pork chop with tomato and cheese – tips and tips
• Meat is the main ingredient, so it must be well prepared. To do this, thoroughly rinse and dry before starting to beat.
• In order for the meat to be juicier, beat off the middle of the chop, and small, the edges of the pork with large denticles.
• Fry on both sides, on a quick fire, until a crust is formed, so all the juice of the meat will remain inside.
• Thick mayonnaise, usually high-calorie, is best mixed with two tablespoons of water, so it will be less greasy.
• It is best to use freshly ground pepper, the taste of the dish will be more saturated.