Muffins are small keksiki, which, as a rule, are prepared with different fillers. Muffins can be sweet, or salty, depending on the additives used.
- 1 Muffins on kefir – the basic principles of cooking
- 2 Recipe 1. Classic muffins on yogurt
- 3 Recipe 2. Muffins on yogurt with apples
- 4 Recipe 3. Muffins on yogurt with currant
- 5 Recipe 4. Muffins on yogurt with cheese and ham
- 6 Recipe 5. Muffins on kefir with chocolate droplets
- 7 Recipe 6. Muffins on yogurt with vegetables and cheese
- 8 Recipe 7. Chocolate muffins on yogurt
- 9 Recipe 8. Muffins on yogurt with a banana and chocolate
- 10 Muffins on kefir – tips and tricks
Muffins on kefir – the basic principles of cooking
As you already understood, the dough is kneaded on the basis of kefir. If the muffins are sweet, kefir is ground with eggs and only then sugar is added. Baking soda is added immediately to kefir, and the baking powder is mixed with the flour and injected into the liquid mixture. In addition to kefir, eggs and flour, butter or good margarine is added to the dough. It is better to mix the dough with a spoon to make it easy. The mass should be uniform, thick enough and not have lumps.
The most popular fillers for sweet muffins are fruits, chocolates, berries, nuts and dried fruits. In salted muffins add pieces of sausage, bacon or vegetables. Fillers are added to the dough and mixed.
As flavoring agents, vanilla, cinnamon, citrus peel and spices are used.
Muffins should be baked in silicone molds. They fill with a test, leaving 1/3 of the mold free.
Bake muffins at 180 degrees for half an hour. Readiness is checked with a wooden toothpick or skewer.
The surface of muffins can be decorated with glaze, cream, or simply rub with sugar powder.
Recipe 1. Classic muffins on yogurt
kefir – glass;
Cream fat – 200 g;
white sugar – glass;
flour – a half kilogram.
1. Cream fat melted and cooled to a warm state.
2. Kefir is combined with eggs and shaken with a fork until uniform. Add sugar, salt, and continue to shake until it is completely dispensed.
3. Pour the creamy fat into the resulting mixture and mix. In small portions, pour in the flour and mix the dough, the consistency of homemade sour cream.
4. Lubricate silicone molds with oil and sprinkle with flour. We put the dough into them, filling it with 2/3 of the volume. We put in the oven, warming it to 200 degrees, and bake 45 minutes. Ready muffins are removed from the molds, sprinkled with powdered sugar and decorated with mint sprigs.
Recipe 2. Muffins on yogurt with apples
10 g of brown sugar;
three small apples;
cinnamon – 10 g;
vegetable oil – 60 ml;
walnuts – 60 g;
300 ml of kefir;
baking powder – 10 g;
white sugar – 100 g;
flour – 300 g;
extract of vanilla – 5ml.
1. Wash the apples under the faucet, wipe them with a napkin and clean. Cut the fruit and remove the core. Flesh the fruit in small cubes.
2. Grind the walnuts with a knife.
3. Combine in a bowl of yogurt with egg, vanilla extract and vegetable oil. Shake the whisk until a uniform mixture is obtained.
4. Mix the flour in a separate container with salt, white sugar and baking powder.
5. Pour the dried products into the kefir-oil mixture and mix. Apples with nuts, add to the dough and mix.
6. Insert the paper inserts into the molds and spread the dough into them, filling the molds with 2/3 of the volume.
7. Sprinkle muffins with a mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon.
8. Put the molds in the oven, warming it to 180 C, for 20 minutes. Take out the ready-made muffins, put them on the grate and cool.
Recipe 3. Muffins on yogurt with currant
currant – 100 g;
kefir – 180 ml;
vanillin – a sachet;
sugar – 200 g;
Sunflower oil – 100 ml;
baking powder – 10 g;
flour – glass;
1. In a deep bowl we combine yogurt with egg and sunflower oil.
2. Separately mix flour with baking powder, salt, sugar and vanillin.
3. Mix the kefir mixture with the dry products and mix until a homogeneous mass without lumps is obtained.
4. Remove the currant from the twigs, cut off the tail, rinse under the faucet and put it on a napkin to dry the berries. We introduce the currant into the dough and mix it gently.
5. Lubricate silicone molds with fat and flour with flour. Fill them with a test, leaving a third of the volume free. We place the molds for 25 minutes in the heated to 200 ° C.
Recipe 4. Muffins on yogurt with cheese and ham
baking powder – 5 g;
fatty yogurt – 100 ml
cheese – 200 g;
flour – glass;
Sunflower oil – 150 ml;
ham – 150 g;
wine – 50 ml.
1. Eggs are combined with flour and beat well with a mixer.
2. We introduce kefir, sunflower-seed oil and wine into the resulting mass. Whisk until smooth.
3. Add the baking powder, soda and salt to the dough. Stirring.
4. Grind the cheese on a large grater. The ham is cut into small cubes. Put everything in the dough and gently mix the spatula.
5. Fill the dough with lubricated silicone molds, leaving a third of the volume free.
6. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. We send molds with a test for forty minutes.
Recipe 5. Muffins on kefir with chocolate droplets
50 g of cocoa powder;
150 g of granulated sugar;
chocolate drops – 50 g;
Caps of butter;
250 g of flour;
10 g of a disintegrant;
250 ml of kefir;
1. Sift the flour into a deep mold and mix it with salt and baking powder. Stir.
2. Melt the butter, cool it to a warm state and combine it with eggs and sugar. Shake until smooth with a whisk. Pour kefir, enter dry ingredients and quickly mix with whisk. Add chocolate drops and stir.
3. Lay out the first batch of dough by molding them into paper sockets, filling them almost up to the top. Send it to the oven. Bake at 180 degrees for half an hour.
4. In the second half of the test, pour the cocoa, mix and spread it over the molds. Bake in the same way as the first. Sprinkle sugar before powdering with muffins.
Recipe 6. Muffins on yogurt with vegetables and cheese
soft cheese – 100 g;
flour – glass;
Sunflower oil – 50 ml;
baking powder – 10 grams;
eggs – two pieces;
clove of garlic;
cilantro – bun;
kefir – 250 ml;
1. Peel the onion and finely chop it. Wash tomatoes, wipe with a napkin and cut into cubes.
2. A bunch of coriander rinse, shake off excess moisture and finely crumble the greens.
3. Remove from the clove of garlic the husks and chop it chop.
4. Combine the flour with salt, baking powder and soda. Stir.
5. Eggs with kefir, cheese and sunflower oil whisk until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
6. Insert dry ingredients into the kefir mixture. Add the tomatoes and chopped onions. Mix everything with a spatula until uniform.
7. Grease the silicone molds. Spread the dough into them, without filling up to the top. Send the molds to the oven. Bake at 200 ° C for 20 minutes.
Recipe 7. Chocolate muffins on yogurt
cocoa powder 25 g;
margarine – 50 g;
vanillin – a sachet;
kefir – 60 ml;
baking powder – 2.5 g;
eggs – three pieces;
sugar – 180 g;
flour – 90 g.
1. Mix with a mixer margarine with sugar until it turns white. One by one, enter eggs and whisk for another three minutes. Add salt, cocoa and vanillin. Pour in kefir and mix.
2. Sift the flour twice and enter it into the kefir-oil mixture. Beat the mixer for five minutes.
3. Lubricate the silicone molds with fat and sprinkle abundantly with flour. Spread the chocolate dough into shapes, not filling them up to the top. Put in a preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes at 180 C. Remove the muffins, place them on a grate and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Recipe 8. Muffins on yogurt with a banana and chocolate
two glasses of kefir;
one and a half glasses of sugar;
half a glass of cocoa powder;
a sachet of vanillin;
a glass of sunflower oil;
four glasses of flour of the highest grade.
1. Whisk eggs with sugar until thick foam is obtained. Pour in the sunflower oil, kefir and mix. Add all the dry ingredients and knead the dough, the consistency of thick sour cream.
2. Remove the peel from the bananas and cut them into circles.
3. Chop the chocolate bars into small pieces.
4. Grease the silicone molds and put them on a baking tray. In each put a couple of spoons of dough. Center the banana circle and pieces of chocolate. Fill the top with a test, leaving a small space on top.
5. Put the baking tray in the oven and bake for 45 minutes at 180 C. Finished muffins cool on the grate.
Muffins on kefir – tips and tricks
- Before you put the dough in the molds, grease them with fat and tread with flour.
- Berries and fruits, before adding to the dough, mix with flour or starch.
- Do not fill the molds with the test to the brim.
- Sweet muffins can decorate with powdered sugar or icing, and salted sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Do not knead the dough for a long time, otherwise it will not rise.