Fresh, homemade cake – it’s delicious!
And prepared very simply.
And in order not to waste time on long-term baking, you can use small molds: silicone, metal and even paper.
Fortunately, the stores now have a huge choice.
- 1 Cupcakes in molds at home – general principles of cooking
- 2 Features and preparation of molds
- 3 Recipe 1: Cupcakes in molds at home “Capital”
- 4 Recipe 2: Coffee muffins in molds at home
- 5 Recipe 3: Chocolate cupcakes in molds at home
- 6 Recipe 4: Curd cakes in molds at home
- 7 Recipe 5: Vanilla cupcakes in molds at home
- 8 Recipe 6: Lemon cakes in molds at home
- 9 Recipe 7: Muffins in homemade molds with filling
- 10 Cupcakes in home-made molds – useful tips and tricks
Cupcakes in molds at home – general principles of cooking
Four main components of the cake: butter, sugar, eggs and flour. They appear in every recipe, but always in different proportions. This determines the final result.
For taste in the dough add:
• cocoa, chocolate, coffee;
• fruits, dried fruits, candied fruits;
• vanilla, different essences, cinnamon;
• cottage cheese and other dairy products.
And to make the product airy and porous, a ripper is added to the dough. It can be replaced with baking soda, which is quenched with acid to eliminate a specific odor. Ready dough is laid out on the molds, and then baked.
Features and preparation of molds
Silicone molds are single or interconnected, come with grooves for the filling. They do not require special preparation, they part with baking. Metallic forms should be lubricated before laying the test with oil, preferably vegetable. Paper molds are used for light dough, most often for muffins. They do not need preliminary processing, but they require a special support. Otherwise, the baking can go out curve.
Recipe 1: Cupcakes in molds at home “Capital”
The recipe for classic metropolitan muffins. At home, you can use silicone or metal molds. But in the first case, the products will have to be removed immediately so that they do not damp.
• 170 grams of oil;
• 150 grams of sugar;
• 250 grams of flour;
• 80 grams of raisins;
• 3 eggs;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• vanilla and powder.
1. Immediately pour the raisins with warm water and let it stand, the grapes will swell a little, become larger and juicier.
2. Melt the butter, then cool.
3. We beat the sugar with raw eggs to a strong foam, add the oil.
4. Drain the raisins of water, dried towel.
5. We combine flour with baking powder and raisins, add a liquid mass from the remaining ingredients, put vanillin and gently mix.
6. We spread the dough on prepared molds. The mass should not occupy more than 2/3 of the volume.
7. Send the bake. We set the temperature in the oven 180 degrees. Since the cupcakes are small, it takes half an hour for baking.
8. We take out, we cool it.
9. In the strainer we put sugar powder and sprinkle fragrant products from above.
Recipe 2: Coffee muffins in molds at home
Recipe for wonderful cupcakes in molds at home, which are distinguished by the divine aroma of coffee. Someone will be able to resist? We use ordinary instant coffee.
• 200 grams of oil;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• 3 eggs;
• 2 teaspoons of coffee;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• a pinch of vanilla;
• 200 grams of flour.
1. We take out the oil in advance from the refrigerator and cut them into slices. When it softens, whisk the mixer until lush foam.
2. Separately beat eggs with granulated sugar, immediately add coffee to dissolve.
3. We put vanillin with ripper into the flour and sift together.
4. Now it remains to connect the oil mixture with the egg mass, mix well. And add a flour mixture to them. The dough will turn out to be airy, light.
5. We lay it on the molds and immediately send it to the baking. We cook at 180, about half an hour. But it’s better to navigate by color, you can puncture the cake with a dry stick.
Recipe 3: Chocolate cupcakes in molds at home
The recipe for insanely delicious chocolate cakes in molds, which are very quickly prepared. We will do the cocoa, take the ordinary powder without the addition of sugar.
• 0.2 kg of margarine;
• 40 grams of cocoa powder;
• ½ tsp. soda;
• 4 eggs;
• 100 ml of milk;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• 2 cups of flour;
• powder for sprinkling.
1. We put margarine in a saucepan, add cocoa, sugar and milk to it.
2. Send to the plate, bring to a boil. We do not go far, the mass must be stirred. Get a beautiful chocolate cream. It must be cooled.
3. You can immediately turn on the 180 oven, let it warm up for now.
4. Stir the egg whisk, send it to the cream. The mass is lightly beaten with the same object.
5. Connect the ripper to the flour. You can add vanilla. And we put it into the dough.
6. Top with infused soda and stir immediately.
7. Spread our dough on the molds and in the stove!
8. We get it in half an hour, let it cool down a bit and take it out of the molds. Cupcakes are sprinkled with powder. But you can also lubricate the glaze, decorate with any cream.
Recipe 4: Curd cakes in molds at home
Is there a pack of cottage cheese left? Sink cupcakes! This is a wonderful way to use an unclaimed product. Or, feed the curd of a child who does not love him. Baking is tender, light, delicious in itself, but also goes well with creams, condensed milk.
• 0.2 kg of cottage cheese;
• 0.15 kg of sugar;
• 0.15 kg of butter (or margarine);
• 0,15 kg of flour;
• 1 tsp. any baking powder;
• a little bit of a plant. oil.
For the smell, you can add cinnamon, vanilla, any essence.
1. In the saucepan, melt the butter, then cool it.
2. We break eggs into a bowl, mix with sugar.
3. Take the cottage cheese and rub it. You can punch blender. If the cottage cheese is soft, then just knead it with a fork.
4. Connect the eggs with cottage cheese, add melted butter.
5. Mix flour with baking powder and add to the dough. Stirring. Add cinnamon, vanilla or essence.
6. We spread the dough on the molds. They need to be lubricated, as curd has the ability to stick to the walls. And sometimes it sticks even to silicone.
7. Send the molds to the oven. Bake until cooked at 190 degrees.
Recipe 5: Vanilla cupcakes in molds at home
The recipe for tender biscuit cakes, which can be prepared even in paper molds. This batch is suitable even for the capkake, which is now very popular and often adorns sweet tables on birthdays, weddings.
• 125 grams of oil;
• 125 grams of flour;
• 2 eggs (small three);
• 2 tablespoons of milk;
• 125 grams of sugar;
• 1 hour raspberries spoon;
1. The oil should be softened. Add to it sugar, vanilla, milk and whisk until the grains are completely dissolved. You can take and powder. As soon as the mass becomes light and lush, turn off the mixer.
2. In another bowl, beat the eggs. The mixer needs to be washed, otherwise they will not break.
3. Then we again immerse the mixer in the oil mixture and gently enter the eggs.
4. Add flour with baking powder, gently stir, preferably with a spoon.
5. We spread out the resulting dough into molds, fill it only up to half.
6. Set it to bake for 20 minutes. The optimum temperature is 190. Then we take out and cool it. If not paper forms were used, then carefully remove.
Recipe 6: Lemon cakes in molds at home
Recipe for citrus fruitcakes in molds at home. They are obtained not only fragrant, but also very beautiful, yellow.
• 1 lemon;
• a glass of sugar;
• 150 grams of the plant. oil;
• 1 sachet of ripper;
• 3 eggs;
• 350 grams of flour.
1. We wash the washed lemon slices, remove all the bones, put them in a blender and pee.
2. Beat eggs with sugar, add to them lemon puree, then vegetable oil. Stirring.
3. Put the flour with the baking powder, that’s all!
4. It remains to mix, spread out in molds and put into the oven. And after 20 minutes you can inhale the aroma of citrus fruitcakes. Stove at 180 ° C.
Recipe 7: Muffins in homemade molds with filling
There is an easy way to prepare cupcakes with a filling – this is the use of molds with a notch. Bake products according to any recipe, and then fill it with cream, condensed milk, jam. But if there are no such forms? That can be done internal filling!
• 250 grams of margarine;
• 5 eggs;
• 200 grams of sugar;
• 0.5 teaspoons of soda;
• 5 spoons of sour cream.
For the filling you can take thick jam, chocolate or boiled condensed milk. It is important that the mass is really thick.
1. Margarine is melted, let’s cool down.
2. Whisk eggs with sugar, pour into margarine, but you can and vice versa.
3. Add sour cream, flour and soda. The dough is ready!
4. We lay out it on molds on 1/3.
5. Now put a piece of chocolate in the middle. Or a teaspoon of jam, condensed milk.
6. Cover with the same part of the test.
7. Bake until cooked cupcakes at 180 degrees. This technique is suitable for any test, but not too liquid. Otherwise, the filling will simply sink to the bottom.
Cupcakes in home-made molds – useful tips and tricks
• Who said that butter is better than margarine? Actually this is not true. First of all, we look at the fat content of the product. From 80% margarine, baking turns out to be much better than oil, or rather, an incomprehensible product with 50% fat.
• To make candied fruits, raisins and other pieces evenly distributed in the dough, they must first be mixed with flour, and then combined with a liquid mass.
• To determine the readiness of the cake, you just need to pierce it with a wooden beam (toothpick, match). If it is dry and not sticky, then you can take out the baking.
• Even the most boring cupcake will be more fun, if it is decorated with glaze, sweet, grease with syrup and sprinkle with nuts. And, maybe, cut and layer with cream?
• It is believed that muffins do not like movement. And if the form is put in the stove, then it is not touched to the very end. Then turn off the oven, open the door and allow the products to cool slightly. Then you can get it.