- 1 Simple cupcake – general principles of cooking
- 2 Simple cupcake – preparation of food and dishes
- 3 Recipe 1: A Simple Cupcake
- 4 Recipe 2: A simple cupcake on sour cream
- 5 Recipe 3: Simple cupcake with jam
- 6 Recipe 4: Simple cupcake “Poppy”
- 7 Simple cupcake – secrets and useful advice from the best cooks
Simple cupcake – general principles of cooking
A simple cupcake is prepared very quickly and simply, for which he received the name. To make such a bake any ingredients that are available in the refrigerator are suitable. In the dough, add butter or margarine, eggs (recipes are found without them) and sugar. A simple cupcake can be baked on milk, kefir, sour cream and even mayonnaise. To bake out soft and lush, you can add a little soda into the dough, and for the flavor – vanillin or nutmeg. All of these ingredients enter the basic set for a simple cupcake. And if you add 1-2 additional components, you get a completely different treat. For example, you can add cocoa powder to the dough, and a simple cupcake turns into chocolate. Take nuts and raisins – get a delicious classic cupcake for family tea drinking. Children are very fond of fruit cakes, for this, in a simple cupcake dough enough to lay out pieces of fruit, zest and candied fruit. There are a lot of options here.
Simple cupcakes are often used as a basis for cakes. To do this, you need to bake a simple simple cake, and after the biscuit has cooled, cut it into several cakes. Each cake should be smeared with cream. You can also bake a few small muffins, cut them in half and layer with condensed milk, chocolate paste or jam. Simple cupcakes are often baked in the oven, as well as a microwave, and a multivarker.
Simple cupcake – preparation of food and dishes
A simple cupcake can be baked with ordinary form or silicone molds in the oven. Also, the treat can be cooked in a microwave, multivark or bread maker. Each hostess chooses the most convenient way of baking, depending on what kind of home appliances are. From the dishes you need to prepare a deep bowl for the dough, a sieve and a measuring glass. To beat the ingredients it is better to use a mixer or blender – this greatly simplifies the process of making a simple cake, and the dough itself will get much better.
The flour should be sieved first. All ingredients (eggs, milk, kefir, sour cream, etc.) should be at room temperature. Oil or margarine should be softened or melt. The filling should be prepared in advance: nuts chopped, raisins sorted and washed (and steamed, if necessary), berries and fruits to wash and grind. If frozen berries are used, they need to be thawed and the juice drained.
Recipes of a simple cake:
Recipe 1: A Simple Cupcake
A very simple cupcake, for which you do not need a lot of ingredients. The cake can be served as an independent treat or used as a biscuit for a cake. If you put different ingredients in the dough, each time you will get a completely different taste.
- 2 eggs;
- Butter – 95-110 g;
- 325-330 g of flour;
- Sugar – 195 g;
- 110 ml of kefir;
- 12 g of soda;
Oil is brought to a soft state, beat with sugar, add vanillin. We pour in kefir, drive in eggs, add flour and a little soda. Beat the mixture with a mixer until smooth. If you bake a simple cupcake, and not a cake base, you can add dried fruits and any nuts to the dough. The form is oiled and filled with dough. Bake the cake until ready (about 40-45 minutes).
Recipe 2: A simple cupcake on sour cream
Another option for making a simple cupcake is mixing the dough with sour cream. In other respects, practically the same ingredients are used here as in the first recipe. For the filling is taken raisins with nuts.
- Margarine – 100-100 g;
- Sugar – to taste (roughly a glass);
- Sour cream – glass;
- 2 eggs;
- 6 g of soda;
- Flour – 210-225 g.
We sift the flour, margarine is softened. Walnuts are chopped, but not too finely, raisins are washed and steamed in boiling water (if too hard). Softened margarine mix with sugar and eggs, add sour cream and flour. Beat all with a mixer, pour in vanillin and a little soda. We put into the dough nuts and raisins, mix with a spoon. The form is smeared with butter and put the dough there. A simple cupcake is baked for about 35-45 minutes.
Recipe 3: Simple cupcake with jam
To make such small cupcakes with jam, you need to take separate molds. For the test itself, only flour, eggs, butter and sugar are needed. For the filling you can take any jam or jam.
- 2 eggs;
- 100-115 g of sugar;
- Jam or jam;
- 3 g of salt;
- Vegetable oil odorless – 2,5-3 spoons;
- 135-150 g of flour;
- Baking powder.
Sugar is mixed with eggs. Then mix with oil, flour and baking powder. Add salt. Whole ingredients. To a simple cupcake with jam turned out softer, you can leave the dough for 20-30 minutes. Molds lubricate and fill in 1/3 of the test, spread a little jam. On top, lay out another dough, so that the mold is filled to 2/3 of the volume. Bake the muffins in the oven for about half an hour.
Recipe 4: Simple cupcake “Poppy”
Poppy cake is cooked on milk. The recipe is so simple that anyone can cope with it. However, the ease of preparation and the minimum set of ingredients does not affect the quality of the food. Baking comes out very savory and fragrant.
- Sugar is about a glass;
- 110 ml of milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 90-100 ml of vegetable oil;
- Flour – 315-325 g;
- 9 g of a disintegrant;
- Poppy – a few spoons;
- 2 g of salt.
Whisk eggs with sugar, salt and vanilla. Add milk, vegetable oil, stir intensively. Pour in the flour, baking powder and poppy seeds. Fill the greased form with a dough and put it in the oven. Bake until cooked.
Simple cupcake – secrets and useful advice from the best cooks
– In order for the cupcake to stand up well, it is desirable to sift the flour. This will enrich it with oxygen and make the dough more structured;
– Put the cupcake in a preheated to 180 degree oven;
– A homemade simple cupcake should always be baked at medium temperature and at medium level;
– The cupcake’s willingness to easily check a wooden stick. Sticking it should be in the most uplifted place, if the stick goes dry, then it’s time to pull out the cake. If there is still a dough left on it, then the cake has not yet been baked, but the fire in the oven needs to be reduced;
– If the baking is difficult to get out of the mold, you can proceed as follows: put the shape of the minutes for 5-7 on a wet towel. After that, the cake should be well behind the walls of the dishes. You can also help when pulling with a knife, but do not do this with silicone molds;
– Since the oven is different for everyone, the baking time will also be different. The cake should be checked periodically, but not every 5-10 minutes;
– If time allows, it is better to leave the dough for 25-30 minutes “to rest”. During this time, all ingredients are better “connected”, and the dough will become more homogeneous;
– Remove the cake from the mold only after it has cooled, otherwise the baking piece will remain in shape.